On 27 -29 January 2021 EnergyNet are teaming up with its sister company Oil & Gas Council to bring you the 5th Annual Regional Energy Corporation Summit (RES) intertwined with the MSGBC Basin Summit & Exhibition.
For the very first time the two events will collide in Dakar covering the full value chain of Oil, Gas and Energy projects giving participants an exceptional opportunity to forge partnership across the power and energy sector.
- Networking with senior level Government officials and Heads of Utilities
- Opportunity to engage with national and international gas organisations in the region
- Announcements of investment opportunities and project developments across West Africa
- Platform for West African governments to announce future energy strategies within their region
- Sessions on Solar, Hydro and wind projects
- Gas to power project partnerships
- Country Specific deep dives led by Africa’s Public Sector
- Combined RES and MSGBC Basin Summit & Exhibition drinks reception
- Private dinner for our supporting partners and speakers
- One-to-one private meetings via the networking app
- Interactive discussions, debates and high level interviews presenting projects in the pipeline
What makes RES West Different?
ONE OF A KIND
West Africa’s only vetted energy conference of high-level decision makers
Hear first-hand from project leaders about the pipeline of major projects within West Africa
Learn about Senegal’s gas to power and renewable power programmes and their integrations across the region
NETWORKING IS EASY
One-to-one appointments that provides focused networking with the businesses you want to meet